LEAD INSTALLATION Technician
Cinegration is a smart home automation company providing custom solutions to high-end clients for over 10 years. We are a tight-knit team with high expectations, looking for the right fit for our company as we grow.
We are looking for a Lead Installation Technician based in Colorado. Our office is located in Arvada, CO. The Lead Installation Technician will mainly work in the field, with frequent visits to the office as needed.
Cinegration designs, installs, and maintains our customers’ smart homes. We provide smart home control with Control4. Our custom solutions and driver development team give us a unique edge in the industry and allow us to give our customers true Power of Control. We design each project to fit each of our customers’ unique needs and desires, and our programmers write the drivers that allow top-of-the-line products to integrate into Control4.
RESPONBILITIES AND DUTIES
The Lead Installation Technician will install and set up audio, video, lighting, voice/data, security, and control systems in high-end residences and some commercial spaces. You will be part of a two-person installation team, leading the project execution as designed in the project bid.
Some responsibilities include:
- Installation, set-up, and programming of projects
- Troubleshooting on-site issues and determining the best solution
- Assist the Design and Installation Department and/or Project Managers by performing site surveys for new projects
- Identify key aspects of a project to ensure that any obstacle will be overcome and that the project will be a success
- Other duties as assigned
The Lead Installation Technician will work mostly in the field, traveling to job sites around the Denver area as well as homes in the mountains. The Lead Technician will be in charge of the full scope of the job, working with an Installation Technician to complete jobs. The Lead Installation Technician will report directly to the Project Manager. We are looking for a self-managed individual who is driven, dedicated, and dependable.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Minimum 4-5 years installation experience in the AV industry
- Networking experience required
- Proven experience in the wiring and installation of electronic systems (voice, data, audio/video, lighting, motorized shades, control systems)
- Rack-building experience
- Ability to trouble-shoot audio, video, and control system problems.
- Control4 certification is desired
- Ability to read and understand schematic drawings and plans
- Some travel necessary
- Must have reliable mode of transportation
- Must have a valid driver’s license, good driving record, and pass a background check.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Will need to be able to climb a ladder
- Must be able to lead and direct supporting technician, make decisions, and take action when necessary
- Must be responsible and able to work independently
- Attention to detail and pride in workmanship
- Ability to engage in strategic and creative problem solving
- Ability to manage multiple projects and successfully meet project deadlines
- Exceptional organization skills and ablility to multi-task
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and think clearly
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills.
- Must be reliable and arrive to work on time
- Must be proactive, self-directing, and goal-oriented.
Cinegration offers our full-time employees excellent benefits including: medical insurance, paid vacation time, and IRA reimbursement.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: 4-5 years installation
$20-24 per hour depending on experience
Please attach a resume and include a phone number when inquiring about this position.
If you are interested, please fill out an application using the link below...