Cinegration is a fast-growing home automation company that designs and installs smart home technology, allowing you to be in the driver’s seat of your electronics.
We are looking for a junior level software developer to assist in the development of software for smart home electronics. The successful candidate will have skills and development experience in HTML5, PHP, LUA and SQL.
- Work with lead developer to understand task requirements
- Provide regular updates of tasks
- Maintain code bases
- Troubleshoot problems and issues with code, data and/or environment
- Must work well with other developers as a team
- Excellent communicator and collaborator
- Take initiative and be proactive to follow through on assignments
- Highly motivated
- Take pride in your work
- Fun, energetic, positive attitude
- Great attention to detail
- Preferred BS in Computer Science, Math, Physics, Engineering, or related discipline, not mandatory
- Impressive portfolio or explanation of work experience, internship or school projects
- Web programming skills in PHP, SQL, HTML5, LUA
- Basic understanding of software product life cycles and software development processes
- IP/Device communications and protocols
- Background in Graphic design with a Marketing touch
Full time position with the opportunity to work remotely
Benefits include: Health Insurance, 401k, PTO and paid holidays
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
Please only send your resume if you meet this criteria and are passionate about these things!
If you are interested, please fill out an application using the link below...