KEEP YOUR HOME DRY WITH AUTOMATED WATER CONTROL
Every year, nearly one million families face unexpected water damage that can cause mold and cost thousands of dollars to repair. Stop fearing devastating water damage with a DAM-it Automated Water Control system for your Control4 home.
According to HomeOwnerNet.com, cleaning up after a faulty water heater, washing machine, dishwasher or air conditioner can cost around $5,000, depending on where the appliance is located in your home. And damage from a burst water pipe can cost $5-$70,000 or more with an average insurance claim costing $15,000.
DAM-it Automated Water Control can stop a water leak the moment it happens. It continuously checks for leaks and is ready to shut off the water supply at a moment’s notice. The system works by using Flood Sensors and an Automated Water Control Valve that works with your existing Control4 system.
The Flood Sensors sit near potential problem areas, such as aging and faulty appliances, corroded water heaters, and fixtures in bathrooms and laundry rooms that can cause water damage but are often tucked away and rarely checked. If a leak occurs, the system notifies you immediately via text or email. But a notification doesn’t help unless you can do something about it.
The Automated Water Control Valve enables you to turn your water supply on or off remotely. It’s plumbed on the water main, so it can shut off any water leak in the house. If you get a leak notification from one of the Flood Sensors, you can feel good knowing the water valve has already been turned off to stop further leaks from occurring.
Cinegration can install a 10-sensor DAM-it Automated Water Control system so you know your home is protected — no matter where you are.
- Automatic water shutoff when a leak is detected at one of the 10 zones
- Vacation mode to have the water in your home turn off when you’re away
- Compatible with iPhone/Android through the Control4 App
- Email, text or push notification if there’s a water leak (including which zone) and if the water is turned on/off
Advanced System Benefits
- Water usage monitoring (how many gallons your home uses per day)
- Control of different water zones (kitchen, bathrooms, irrigation, showers, outdoor faucets, fountains, waterfalls, pond re-fillers, etc.)
- Custom schedules for when water is allowed to flow (outdoor streams)
- Alerts for low or freezing temperatures in colder climates
In most cases, you can install a 10-sensor DAM-it Automated Water Control system for $3,000 with an existing Control4 system. Contact us for more information and a quote.