Streaming music and video from your phone to your TV or AV system is really simple. Have friends over and want to show them the latest video on Facebook? Have a playlist on your phone that you want to play on your speakers? Want to give a quick presentation on your phone to a group of people? These are some of the many ways AirPlay can be used to enhance your life.
Are you ready to move beyond traditional surround sound? An immersive, 3D audio experience, the new Dolby Atmos sound format uses the third dimension of height to create the best possible audio experience in your home theater. With a Dolby Atmos-enabled sound bar, or as few as six speakers in a conventional home theater system, you can experience cinema-quality sound at home.
Considering canceling your cable? You’re not alone. Millions of households are leaving their monthly cable bills behind for streaming services that offer the best of TV and movies on demand. But cutting the cord has tradeoffs. You may actually lose some of your favorite channels, and your Internet plan usage might already be pushed to the max. Here are some pros and cons to consider before you decide to leave your cable plan for streaming services.
- SIP integration with Control4 touch panels
- Doorbell announcement
- Allows Control4 to play a special sound in the speakers of the home
- Unlock a Control4 smart doorlock from the touch panel or DoorBird app directly!
- Answer and unlock the door from a Control4 touchscreen!
- IP camera integration
- See the camera like a normal security camera in Control4
- NVR support of the camera
- Remotely communicate with someone at the gate and allow entry, all without changing apps on the phone
- Adjustable microphone and speaker levels
- Customer can “see” who pushed the doorbell button last at any time through the Control4 app
Unlock any gate, doorlock or motor connected to Control4 from the app